Here I have collated a series of useful links for you – if you would like your blog, YouTube Channel or website to be considered for inclusion please let me know by emailing me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are just a few of my favourite Youtube channels that I am subscribed to
– K Werner Design – I love Kristina Werner and all her crafty videos. She uploads new videos regularly and mostly focuses on card making. Kristina is a talented artist who also designs stamp sets. If you shop at Simon Says Stamp you probably already have a stamp featuring her beautiful script handwriting.
– Jennifer McGuire Ink Jennifer McGuire is a mum first and a paper crafter second. She uploads her videos as regularly as she can and once a year does a fantastic set of videos featuring her favourite craft products. Her kindness knows no bounds and she is always finding new ways to share messages of thanks, support or appreciation.
– Laura Bassen – Laura is arguably the funniest card maker on YouTube, if you are not won over by her beautiful ink blending and rainbow cards her amusing anecdotes featuring her kids should do the trick.
– Nichol Magouirk – Nichol is another great card maker who showcases a lot of Lawn Fawn and Mamma Elephant products. Her unique card making style usually features a lot of die cutting and card frames.
– Simon Says Stamp – This is a great place to find sneak peaks and first looks at upcoming Simon Says Stamp releases as well as cards and projects made using products available from the website.
– Tracy May Design – Tracy is just the sweetest. Her card making tutorials are wonderful and easy to follow and I could listen to her calming voice all day.
– Vicky Papaioannou – Vicky creates the most beautiful art journal pages and mixed media projects. Her videos are certianly worth a watch
– Brandys Cards – Brady is a Stamping up! demonstrator who makes cards and stationary using only stamping up products. She has a series called 10 in 20 where she shows the process she uses to make multiple cards in a short space of time.
– Sandy Allnock – Sandy is an artist and paper crafter who uploads new videos three times a week ranging from the basics to fine art. Sandy is a teacher at heart and loves to share tips and tuorials, you will also find her on Periscope most days.
If you haven’t already you can also subscribe to the Crafty not Shifty channel here.
US Craft Shops
– <a href=”http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=199868&u=1158429&m=24698&urllink=&afftrack=”>Simon Says Stamp</a> – This is my favourite craft shop, SSS has established itself as a one stop shop for all of your paper crafting needs. You can find almost all of your favourite brands here under one roof and they have a monthly card making kit that you can subscribe to and shipping to UK is reasonable.
UK Craft Shops
– Hobby Craft – Hobby Craft have some great brand name crafting tools and supplies but also a good selection of Hobby Crafts own supplies. I usually pop into hobby craft but they also have great offers and a much wider selection available online.
– Esty – Esty is great for getting hold of sold out supplies or handmade embellishments from both here and America.
– Amazon – Amazon has some amazing crafting supplies many are available with free next day delivery if you are an amazon prime customer. I make good use out of the Wish List function on Amazon and any time my friends or family are looking for a gift for me they can always pick one from there.